Sunday 14 February 2016

My Book Launching - The Unveiling of My Person.


 

Every great writer tries to portray something based on their own perception. It could be a particular subject or a broader view of a minute fragment of life, because the issues of life are complicated. The writer presents to the audience his or her life work based on the experiences life offers to them. This collision with the different facet of life is a master piece of the outcome of those events – a Book which speaks the writers mind.

I am privilege to be among the few who took the courage to put together the fragments and the pieces of both the good and the bad, the pain and the gain, the wins and the loses, the failures and the success of the great minds whose encounter with the challenges of life created the opportunity to give to their world and generation unborn the ‘blue print’, the pursuit to greatness, which is “the secret of success is no secret at all.”

The secret is a simple principle, discover who you want to be, where you want to be and give it all you got! Consistently, and you will end up becoming a leader in that field.
I have benefited from the works of these great minds. I have been a die-hard follower who has in various ways apply their simple principles in a more complex and harsh circumstances, in an unfriendly   environment with much hostility towards the actualization of my dream. Like I rightly said simple principle with a no retreat no surrender attitude and the result of my tireless walk is a book unveiled for all to see.

The sweet taste of Success is engulfed in these simple principles. You will find them embedded in this piece of work. But please I humbly make this known to the audience that my work is laid on the foundation of the numerous works of various great minds who has in one way or the other mentored me as I lay hold of their blue prints.

Subsequently, I will be publishing my work on this blog and you can follow me through any of the social media or subscribe for an email delivery into your mail box to alert you of any latest publish work or post.

The vision is simple, “to connect great minds together!”

Thank You.

Anointed Harrison - Author.


No comments:

Post a Comment